Saturday, February 10, 2018

Circles!


 I bought a new die with my Christmas reward points on Amazon for the Accuquilt cutter.
 Since I still have a pile of denim to work through, I chose the denim for the rag circles and
 the charm pack I received from Deb (Araignee) in our exchange a few months ago,
I lined up an arrangement for the charms but I see I also need to be careful to shuffle up the denim circles, too!  There is  little square layer of batting i the center of each circle also.
This is the label for the charm pack-it is a perfect color combination for my home!
A great way to spend a few minutes at a time!
And for anyone up north who might need a bit of cheering up during their storm-
here is a very large bloom on the Camellia bush!

7 comments:

  1. I needed that flower photos! I love anything with denim. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! But I would find myself clipping all those ravels while working on it. Totally counter acting the reason for said project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That charm pack goes perfect with the denim!

    Lovely camellia. We got 3-4 inches on Wednesday, another few inches yesterday, and as I write this it's coming down heavy again. With more forecast for tomorrow... That camellia is a welcome sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how an specialized cutter would make circles much more manageable for quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you can make use of it. I am a charm pack junkie. I just can't stop buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Mom made a quilt out of circles of denim just like that but did not clip them for raveling. Be aware the quilt will be very heavy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...