Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A Feather in My Cap

 I've joined a KAL for machine knitting so it is technically a MKAL!
It is the L'Enveloppe pattern by Sally Melville
but converted to machine knitting by the KnitItNow website. 
 I'm learning a lot and tackling my largest pattern yet!
  It's good to learn new skills!
All of this was knit in the hour LittleGuy was napping!
 After voting yesterday, we stopped to check the level of Lake Broward 
at the end of the road where we vote.  
The water is down but still covering 20' of the beach area!
The Turk's Cap bush is full of these crepe paper looking blossoms!
This is wide open--they are so pretty! 
 This bush is in the Hibiscus family, too.

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun pattern and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....that is some fabulous knitting going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your MKAL. The yarn colors sure are pretty.

    Love those Turk's Cap flowers. That color is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eager to see the finished MKAL project. I love how the yarn is striping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great knitting. You are succeeding with machine knitting!
    Any flower blooming is welcome. We have snow in the forecast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors but strange shape on the MKAL! Strange to see Broward up that high. The flower is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yarn colors, what yarn are you using? Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...