Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Nice and Bright!

 The king-sized quilt is off the frame and ready to be delivered!
There is room for my summer blooms as soon as those borders get attached!
This is the other thing that is keeping me occupied! 
I am cleaning all the grout between my floor tiles;  
the bathroom is done and this is the area by my front door. 
 I had forgotten the grout was white and not beige!
No scrubbing required-just a squirt of water, a sprinkle of cleanser
 and a few swipes with the toothbrush.  
After a few minutes, I wipe the whole thing down with a dampened microfiber towel 
and I have like-new tiled floors again! 
 It is lovely to perk the house for winter!  
(I always prefer to clean like this in the Fall knowing that I will be spending more time in the house;  Spring calls for open doors and heading outside instead of cleaning the house!)

7 comments:

  1. Yay for finished items!! I avoid the dull grout thing by going with dark grouts! LOL. I usually prefer darker tiles so it's not an issue. But 2 houses ago I have creamy white tiles with brown and green tinges in it and a light green grout. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bar Keeper's Friend - that stuff is GREAT!!! But I had not thought of trying it on grout. Now I have a chore ahead of me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of using it on grout either. Thanks, Cindy! Our grout here is pretty nice and I want to KEEP it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No grout in my house to clean, whew! I do love Bar Keeper's Friend for removing spoon marks inside my mixing bowls - a good product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me. I still have not sealed the new tile in the bathroom. I've been waiting for decent window open type weather and I guess that's just not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THat's a great trip for cleaning! Thank you. YOu find great information on our blogs. And I love your quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that product — best thing for my easily-stainable countertops! Great that it perks up grout, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A WOOD BUMP

I called dibs on a burl on a tree at church.  When I saw that someone had removed it (half was rotten and it wasn't safe anymore) I remi...