Friday, November 9, 2018

Adoring

 I am working on my machine knitting-which is coming along well 
but it doesn't look like much to share at this point.
I have only a few inches on the purple pullover body 
and then I will try to do the sleeves on the knitting machine
 so the stockinette will crank right along on the machine,
 if I can finish up the L'Enveloppe first!  
All of a sudden, things will come together and I will have two finished items to share.
Until then, here is Nyki and me sharing kitty kisses!


8 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...nothing better than kitty kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet moment. Can't wait to see L'Enveloppe finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, sometimes we dont have a lot to share. But progress can still be slow and good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could say mine has been very productive, but only 2 baby hats have appeared. And groceries, very important items around here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat-love! Any picture with Nyki’s face in it is an accomplishment...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...