The 5 little Christmas quilts are ready to head to the hospital!
It is nice to achieve a goal!
And the knitting project winner is: the Polygon Blanket for my knitting attention for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Congratulations for meeting your goal. The quilts will be loved by the little ones who receive them.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely of you to put your energy into wonderful blankets. I remember these items coming to our NICU and it was very special for the families. The staff appreciated the color and hope they contributed to the nursery
ReplyDeleteThey well be so appreciated. Many of the little one I have who go into the hospital come home with a beautiful quilt, it is a lovely gift.
ReplyDelete