I'm enjoying the stranded colorwork mitten-even though I had to rip out 10 rows
because I forgot to add the thumb gusset increases!
Just a minor glitch and I have made up the delay and then some.
I do enjoy a good knit like this mitten!
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
That is so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI just finished off the top of my stranded mitten and it was such a slog at the top. I love colorwork but not in tight places.
I wish I could knit colorwork like you do! What is your secret?
ReplyDeleteThumb, schmumb. 😁 The mitten is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love a little bit of colourwork!
ReplyDeleteGotta admire you Lady!!! THats one amazing mitten
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore Fair Isle mittens. The ripping was totally worth it. Those are going to be gorgeous.
ReplyDelete