Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Hot Cakes

 I saw the pattern on the right in an email about a KAL by KnitOneCrochetTwo 
I didn't want to have a summer cotton  yarn knit
 but I did love this Plymouth Hot Cakes gradation yarn in worsted to knit the vest!
(this is an exquisite acrylic/wool blend)
 I almost knit the cardigan on the left but instead stuck to my original plan.
I'm glad I did;
I will save that cardigan for the next project!
I was nervous that all that garter was going to be boring
but I was wrong!
 This knit is flying off the needles because of the beautiful yarn and colors!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, that the colorway is gorgeous and I like the vest pattern too. I like the long look of it. I can't wait to see it completed. I may be making my own!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I like the way the vest is so long too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely - the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...