Sunday, June 16, 2019

Stitching Happened!

 Yesterday, I finished piecing the charm pack blocks and immediately loaded it onto the frame!
I enjoyed a half hour of wild meanders for the quilting. 
I cut and pieced the binding fabric
and applied it right away.
It sure felt good to be quilting again!
As soon as I was done with the quilt,
I put the other two piles of charms up on the design wall.
Now I have two more charity quilts to piece!
These were the charms I collected on the shop hop in March;
I separated them into piles of like colors being sure I had 63 for a quilt top.
I think this concludes the charms I received then
but
by no means does it exhaust the stash of those 5" blocks!

6 comments:

  1. I bet it feels good to have something done! My little quilting corner is in complete disarray. I'll be glad to finally get it finished so I can get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reds and greys look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting back to it!! And what a simple mindless pattern to just let your hands find rhythm. I fear I try to be too fast with my meanders. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are back in the swing of it! That is a lovely quilt, and the meanders look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that? I can't believe you accomplished it all so fast. I've always been fascinated by design walls and wish I could see yours in person. The designs are woderful. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the red one it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...