Two more dishcloths and another pattern in the works!
I am still working on the vest but this is still more portable!
I have such a pile of these dishcloths,
I might cry out like Madame LeFarge and give one to everyone I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...

Nice! They sure are great for portable knitting! (As are socks, too, of course...)
ReplyDeleteAre they your potato chips?
ReplyDeleteEveryone will gladly accept, appreciate, and use the dishcloths.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than handmade dishcloths!
ReplyDeleteI keep a basket of dishcloths by the front door during December. Everyone who visits is free to take a dishcloth or two. That has been a VERY popular thing to do. Maybe that's an idea for you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
i am sure there will be takers!
ReplyDeleteThat white one is so pretty. I never thought to make one in a solid but it really looks nice. I could use a pile of them in the bathroom......off to dig thru the stash. Lol..
ReplyDelete