Monday, June 24, 2019

CORNER CLEANING

Another Garterlac Dishcloth is finished and I have enough yarn for one more.
Pleasing work in between things.
While cleaning out another corner, 
I found an old project which was an experiment to work out two colors in a single shawl pattern.
I know why it languished;  
it is in lace weight yarn.
Not my favorite at all.
I'm wondering if I should rip it out and work with two strands held together instead.
I can decide after we head out to the doctors again today.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll come up with just the right thing for those beautiful blues.

    Good luck at the dr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to find old hidden projects when you stash clean. It's always a "what was I thinking?" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care to knit with lace weight but I have a few skeins in my stash. I should double it and begin knitting something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the doctor's appt goes well. Loving the dishcloth, voting for two yarns held together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my socks off the needles, so I cast on for a dishcloth. I whipped one up last night and I'm hoping to get another one out of the remainder of the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great dishcloth and in my favorite colors too! I don't care much for laceweight so I would vote for two strands together. They are very pretty colors and I think they would look well together. Praying for a good appointment for you both
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...