Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sun Bonnet

 Sun hat was cut out and assembled!
 It will be so pretty on the little miss.
 I always add a bit of elastic in the back to help it stay put.
The breeze on the beach can be brisk!
 And here is a pair of mini socks!
These are really so small-they would fit a very new newborn!
I will keep that in mind in future;  I bet these would stay put on those wiggly feet!
I've used up all of the kitchen cotton yarn at present;
I think I have satisfied that itch for a while.
Nice way to close out the month.

8 comments:

  1. That hat is just the cutest thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun had is so cute! I love the idea of elastic at the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings to mind a few hats I made my oldest when she was little. Each outfit I made had to have a matching hat or bow, not that she had any hair for bows until a lot older. LOL So cute, and great idea on the elastic in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A precious sun hat. My niece wore a hat like that all the time when she was a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need one of those sunhats for the lake! It is so sweet and the addition of elastic is brilliant. :-)
    Great dishcloths too. I've had one on the needles in my car for a few weeks. I haven't ridden much so I think I need to just finish it up soon.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bonnet is so sweet!! Great print!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...