Thursday, December 2, 2021

THE MONTH OF RED AND GREEN

I picked this from a 4' plant growing out back--isn't it amazing.  A friend said if I wait a few more weeks, the green seed pods will turn brown and it will be filled with seeds --for friends! lol
This cluster is about 8-10" long!  The flowers are about an inch in diameter--it's quite the flower but I have searched Google and can't find its name!  Feel free to search and get back to me!
I enjoyed a few minutes of coloring with pencil--
a card to add to the stack.  

6 comments:

  1. Whoa...those things are crazy looking!
    My old monthly card kit used to have those coloring panels in them and I never knew what to do with them. I never thought of colored pencils. Your wreath looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen anything like that plant before. It does look interesting.
    Love the wreath on the card. Perfect Christmas wreath.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very interesting plant. I don't think I've ever seen one like it down in Orlando. Maybe it's a "north" Florida thing.

    Your colored card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An intriguing plant — the clusters around the green pods look like stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so distracted by those flowers that I never commented! Very cool flowers, and lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...