Friday, December 3, 2021

TWOS

Two Stockings
I made another Christmas Stocking to donate.  It is the one on the left-made to resemble a chimney with a cap on the top! 
 It was a fun knit;  I learned a lot!
As usual, I took a ton of notes and made adjustments from the pattern to take into account different yarn and machines.  
After a few false starts, I figured out what I was doing!

TWO DOGS
I also completed another patchwork dog.  This one came together a lot easier, as I hoped.  When it came time to hand sew the button eyes in place, I couldn't find the buttons I had set aside when I made the other dog!  I puttered at other things and then did some looking-over and over!  It drove me crazy!

TWO CATS
 It wasn't until bed time that I looked one more time and found a different set for this dog and sewed them in place!
Done is good.

6 comments:

  1. The chimney-stocking is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dogs and the stockings are GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stockings! And of course, love the double dog! What's up with your little stray? Did she have a home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stocking are great! You are amazing. And finished another dog too. When do you sleep?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s frustrating to search for something you know is there and can’t find - only to have it appear right where you looked previously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little chimney stocking is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...