Thursday, December 9, 2021

BEING STILL

I have been down for the count....like the flat-in-bed kinda down.
It happens but it is hard to be patient with myself when there is life whirling by...I took these flower pics the other day-
this one is the Roselle Tea blossom. (3" across)
The Shrimp plant. (5" high)

The double, double Camelia bloom  (4-5" across)
A fancy variety of Camelia  (6-7" across)
and the white bush is producing more blooms every day!
Look at 5 of the Christmas Cacti which are ready to be placed in a prominent place on the porch instead of in their summer corner!
And in the yarn area...I got this project out yesterday when I could move my arms while in the completely prone position so it was work a bit and then rest my arms/hands...repeat! 
 But I lost at yarn chicken-I only had two more motifs to finish and the yarn ran out.  Now to order some more! 
 Delays are frustrating, aren't they?! 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're able to get up and moving soon.
    Your flowers are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I haven't been feeling too great after the booster and I am hating it. I get so tired so quickly. It takes me a while to work it through my system but in the meantime I am exhausted and in one bad mood all the time because of it. I hope you are feeling better soon. This is a terrible time of year to be down and out. You'd think we'd enjoy the downtime but I sure don't and I bet you don't either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, but I'm more concerned about you being down and in bed. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying that you'll soon be up and about again.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blooms! It saddens me that your body is not cooperating with your desire to “do.” Thinking about and and praying this flare passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some DAYS are just frustrating!!!

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    You have so many pretty flowers. You must have a LOT of land!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...