Saturday, December 4, 2021

WARM HANDS

Since the dog is still here because every shelter is full and they can't take her in and no one we know is looking for a new pet...
...the cats are housebound! 
 Lena turned to tv like so many of us during a lockdown!
I played with the knitting machine and made a fingerless mitt.
The second one is well on its way.  
More stats when I finish it soon.
Here is that unknown plant so you can see where it is growing.
The seed pods are turning color--
look how beautiful the centers are becoming! 
 By the way, the plant has been identified as a Clerodendrum Indicum.  Fascinating read.  
The plant is grown in Asia, Hawaii and other tropical areas. 
 I think it is just incredible!
 

3 comments:

  1. Poor kitty. I know how she feels I've been plopped in front of the TV for a few days now.
    That mitt looks very promising. I don't know how you are figuring all that out.
    That plant is just the craziest thing. If I found something like that I'd go looking for a nearby space ship...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of Lena. Lockdowns can be fun with the right entertainment. Mine is YouTube and yarn.
    That plant is something else.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of Lena is so funny.

    It's a long shot, but have you tried https://www.safe-pet-rescue-fl.com/ or https://www.adoptapet.com/adoption_rescue/71115-mikes-dog-house-palatka-florida. Sometimes these private rescues will take in adoptable dogs quicker than a county shelter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...