Saturday, June 15, 2024

QUIET PURSUITS

If your grand daughter asks for a watercolor cell phone insert, then of course, it gets made! lol Those are dolphins dancing in the ocean--she is still in love all things dolphin, so I will include the love!

I made several pairs of dishcloths; 
 I'm still not tired of making this pattern pairs!
And I found this yarn while looking for some more dishcloth cotton!  There is enough for this summer T-shirt even though it is the pattern I just finished, the yarn is so different, it is like a new sweater all over again!  It is going much more confidently this time around!

 I hope to spend a bit of time in the studio today, 
putting a start to the Sea Traveler quilts.
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cover!
    I used Bernat for Riddari and was surprised at how nice it was to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky granddaughter! That is just beautiful.

    I will say, having lots of yarn means forgetting about some of the yarn you have, so you often discover "new things!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That insert looks like a lot of fun! I wouldn't even think about making an insert for a phone. How fun to have another new sweater. I love finding new yarn for things like that.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SOFT AND SMOOTH

I couldn't wait to sample a bit of the newly carded wool by using my favorite drop spindle.  Since it had been a few years since I used ...