Saturday, June 1, 2024

GET QUILTING!

I gathered the deep pile of tops from the shelf to see exactly what needs to be quilted!  There are 4 quilts and 3 runners.
I also have this QOV from our group to load up and quilt, too. 
 I have plenty to keep me busy over the next few days! 
 I hope to get the runners done today 
and then tackle the two QuiltsforKids done 
so I can mail them back, since they are time-sensitive.
In the meantime, I keep playing with the Cotswold wool; 
turning the washed fleece into fluffy batts.
Welcome June!
 

3 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy!!! That batt looks like something you'd want to take a nap in...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the header photo!! I might just throw my 3 runners on the frame and knock those out today. I can have them done quickly and then they are off my list. I will just ignore the 3 large tops and 3 wallhangings in my closet. LOL Hmm, I'm sensing a theme here, 3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have enough to keep you busy for awhile. The wool. Oh my it brings back memories. I once spun a friends golden retriever hair into yarn and made a hat for her to do chores, (she had alpaca's) in. She said it always smelled like wet dog when it got wet, no matter how much she washed it. :-) She didn't mind though as she loved that dog.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FAREWELL, HELENE!

 Just a messy yard and a few hours without power is all the mark that Hurricane Helene left for us.  It sounded pretty wild through the nigh...