Friday, August 28, 2026

A MAJOR FINISH!

The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top!  This was a very enjoyable scrappy project 
and I will enjoy making another arranging the colors differently 
next time!  I don't think I can get this completed 
by our QOV sew day next week but I can try!
Meanwhile, I've continued the piecing of the Nove quilt.
And I am designing two blocks to go into a group quilt 
for next weeks' meeting, too!
 

10 comments:

  1. Fun projects and progress! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy! I love that finished top. That such a clever way to arrange that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layout you used for the D9P. I just finished one and posted it today also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt top is fantastic. Congratulations, great sewing!
    The Nove Quilt has beautiful colors.
    Have fun designing your new blocks and enjoy the group.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Always beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quilt top is gorgeous! You are so busy and have so much going on.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like black fabric to make other fabric pop. Love the look, so love the Nove quilt. So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PURSUITS!

Two quilts are off the frame and now need binding. The next top is  loaded and quilting has begun. I made quite a few more of the string blo...