I'm all packed because the last day of my NY visit is here. Bittersweet.
All the big projects are packed away so we are making a little one--this is called Beans the Cat which is a little stuffie. I don't leave until late tonight so it will be interesting how I do
and for Bill, too, who has to pick me up at an hour
when we are usually sound asleep!
Safe travels.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! love the cat!
ReplyDeleteSafe journey.
ReplyDeleteHappy travel knitting and safe travels!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels for you and for your Bill getting there and getting you home!! It is always sad to leave loved ones, but it is always so good to get home. Let us know how it all goes for you. xo
ReplyDeleteSafe travels!!! The cat will be so cute!
ReplyDeleteI pray you had a safe trip home last night and that you are now safely tucked in your bed enjoying being back home with your Bill. I'm sure he's happy to have you back home. I know it's hard to say good bye to our dear loved ones, however, but it's wonderful that you had this special time with them while you could. Now just relax and take your time unpacking...it's going to be a HOT day today!! So stay cool!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are safely home now! What a nice visit you had.
ReplyDelete