The birthday party was such fun-always cheering to see all the kids play. The pants fit and she almost lost her arm trying to find the bottom of the pocket!
The college graduation was very interesting. The speakers were dedicated and brief; refreshingly so.
We had a great time afterwards, celebrating the big event with dinner and much laughter! What a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


Congratulations to both of the stars of the day! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pants. I have a similar pattern, but never seem to find the time to use it! I may have to force myself! You make me want to make them! Thanks!
ReplyDelete