Monday, August 27, 2018

Oh, Yeah!

 The birdbath is finally in its place of honor in the front garden!
Now for the birds to get used to it!
There has been so much rain this summer,
they are not in need of a 'puddle' to bath in but I am happy to see it out front!
And another hat is off the assembly line! 
 This yarn is now gone but another colorway of the Mary Maxim Prism
 is on the machine for newborn boy hats next. 

I just tweaked out the extra 17 'piano keys' I needed to complete the 
Starry Splendor quilt top.
Let the piecing proceed!
Here's to a good week.

8 comments:

  1. That array of baby hats is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute newborn hats: the recipients are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birdbath looks lovely out there. I'm sure come drier weather, you will have lots of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lil birdie wouldnt want to fly into that area and enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee for finishes!!! I need to get some hats churned out this week. Since we have a 5 hour drive to camping this week, and 3 days camping, I think some knitting will be the perfect take along! If it's not tooo hot to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love those little hats! They are super cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...