Sunday, August 12, 2018

Empty!

 We were caught between two fronts on Saturday-
it was beautiful and noisy-with flashes of lightening both north and south of us!
The boys enjoyed some cousin time when my youngest son and family came for a visit.
 They found a turtle trying to cross the road-they took him out back 
where he could safely find a pond without any pavement to try and navigate! 
 The kids bravely 'touched' him!
After the storms...there was a rainbow-a partial that was so beautiful!
I worked very little on anything textile-it was all grandchildren and family!
We'll see what this week brings my way!

7 comments:

  1. It's fun to spot a rainbow - a colorful reminder of God's love. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family time is ALWAYS good time. The rainbow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have your son home for a bit. Love the turtle, I rescue them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to have your son home with you! Turtle rescue is to be applauded

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turtle and the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good storm! And a cute turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been booming here all day but with very little rain.
    I had to put a big sign that says TURTLE on both the cars dashboards so we get out and look for turtles before we take off. I have found so many in the driveway this year that I have to make sure we don't have a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...