Saturday, August 25, 2018

So Much To Learn!

I am nearing the end of the Scallops lap blanket.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the knitting.
My Mom finished hers-looks great doesn't it?! 
 She did every scallop of each row the same color.
This is for her twelfth great-grandchild due this December!


Which is what I found done on the MACHINE on YouTube!!!  

Not exactly what I have been doing but it works more of an entrelac blanket in just two colors.

It is genius!

And I am going to give it a try!

6 comments:

  1. That video is fascinating. I can see why you are having so much fun with your new toy.
    The knit blankets are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet blankets. I love both versions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a darling pattern. In pastels, it is perfect for babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blankets - both versions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...