Thursday, August 23, 2018

Small Projects Delight

One little newborn hat whipped off on the standard knitting machine-
I was quite amazed that I didn't make a single mistake this time!
I can finally make a pile of the newborn hats without stress! 
And while waiting for school to be out,
I worked on this pretty little dishcloth. 
I am sure that whoever receives it won't use it;
it is so pretty, it will make a good table top decoration!
I did have to rip out the beginning twice,
I had a struggle with the row with the 'holes' but I finally figured out what they wanted!
I will do the crochet bind off during today's wait!

11 comments:

  1. The colors in that hat are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love both of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great use of your waiting time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made several for my mother - and she uses them as doilies:) too pretty to use for doing dishes, she claims.... the idea was to have them pretty to make work in the kitchen less of a chore:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are pretty - love the pattern for the dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute baby hat! And that dishcloth will be much too lovely to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet hat! I am really intrigued with that dish cloth. I thought it was a doily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Machine knitting is so even . Nice halo to the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet hat! Yes, it's much too pretty to use as a dishcloth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hat is so cute. It would be nice to be able to whip up something like that.
    I agree that the dishcloth is way too pretty to wash with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wash cloth would make a great doll table cloth. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...