Sunday, August 26, 2018

Treasures and Pirates!

 Saturday morning I did some work on the Starry Splendor
...and found out that I did not cut enough
of the border rectangles, called piano keys.  
I will face the correction another day!
 I did successfully finish  another baby hat on the Superba knitting machine.  
I think it takes longer to seam it up than it does to knit it! 
 (Well, almost!)
 
 No, this is not a selfie...it is an oopsie!  But it does show the new I-cord edging on the cotton tank!
 I was trying to take a picture of the pirate ship! 
 It's hard to see in the bright sunshine while wearing sunglasses!
I have long wanted to take the Pirate ship tour so eagerly accepted Matthew's
invitation when he made plans for the adventure. 
The boys were a bit overwhelmed but totally enthralled with the whole event!
Here they have just accepted their portion of the treasure chest.
We enjoyed cannon fire, pistol and sword fighting and even a stolen treasure!  
Since we have been on a Peter Pan roll, it was all very exciting to watch!
St Augustine was a busy place to visit but it was a great memory maker!

7 comments:

  1. Pirates? What an exciting adventure for all ages. The icord looks great on your tank top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pirates!!!! Wow...I would LOVE to see that float down the Bay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt top and hats, but how fun is being a Pirate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cool thing for the boys. I've seen that ship many times! Hopefully, your little pirates will sail again another day.

    The I-cord edging looks very nice! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a Pirate Ship in Clearwater I need to take Little Buddy on. Looks like so much fun. Love the i-cord edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...