I cast on the Malaga Tank and enjoyed knitting an inch before falling asleep a few nights ago.
the next night when I was ready to knit another inch...
I was having trouble smoothing out the 2" under the needle.
then I realized I had made a very rookie mistake
of twisting my join for the tank and I had to rip it all out.
then I knit the same inch over and tried to catch up the second inch!
I have had a half an hour each afternoon this week to knit
while I sit in the car in line waiting for school to get out
to pick up BoyWonder.
I have 10" now under the needle and am ready to start to increase the shaping
I wasn't happy with my SSK stitches in the very smooth yarn
and now that I have worked my last decreases,
I have found
(probably the right way to do it and I have done it wrong all these years)
but it looks good and I feel good about that.
I am not going to rip back to correct the other decreases!
I keep thinking how much quicker this would knit on the machine
but I am enjoying just knitting round and round
since this first week of school has used up a lot of brain cells.
this is a good knit project for me for now!