I learned how to do a new-to-me edging on the knitting machine for the poncho for Abigail.
I went all around the poncho hem and also on the armhole.
It is called worm trim but it resembles a kind of twisted I-cord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...



Nice - that edge is new to me also.
ReplyDeleteNeat!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea that knitting machines were so versatile! It looks just great!
ReplyDeleteI love the edging!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat edging! Yay for learning new things.
ReplyDeleteThe edging is really pretty. I can see the advantages of machine knitting. For one, it would help me go through my stash!
ReplyDelete