Thursday, April 25, 2019

Every Last Bit

 Out of only one skein of the new Sugar 'n Cream Scrub Off yarn, 
I was able to knit two dishcloths and one scrubber.
 I knit a rectangle using the last bit of yarn 
and then grafted the ends to make a double sided scrubber. 
One side is soft and the other is scrubbie!   Nifty, eh?!
 This is all that is left-a few clipped off tails after weaving in the ends!
And here are the last of the Azaleas-this bush is in the shaded hedge
 and is always the last one to show her stuff! 
 Worth the wait!

8 comments:

  1. Plus, that color of the scrubbie is absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way to do it! I've got such a big basket of leftover cotton. I can never commit to more than one cloth from any colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic to use every last bit of yarn! The rectangle is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun dishcloths; the colors are beachy. :) Our azaleas were fast and furious this year — nice that you still have some showing off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to look for that yarn! They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cloths!!!! They are always needed and eco friendly

    ReplyDelete
  7. The double-sided cloth is a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that yarn. The double sided cloth is such a good idea. I know a few people who would love one of those.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...