Friday, April 5, 2019

It's Possible!

 The flight went really well-I was able to listen to a book and knit most of the time.
 While this little feline is usually the star of the show...
 at the Fox Theater tonight, 
this will be where I will be watching (gawking) an amazing performance 
with my daughter and oldest granddaughter!
I am so excited-
a complete review tomorrow!

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT

Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join  together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...