Sunday, April 7, 2019

It Seams to be Working!

We watched movies all day yesterday,
ate and laughed.
I seamed the machine knit cardigan
for the KAL most of the day.
I worked a little bit on my Northeasterly blanket.
It was a novel idea to all of us to have a whole day off
and quite a joy to share the down time.

Today we will go to church together
and then go out and eat!
I will savor the blessing of hearing this family
minister in song to their church family
and Bruce to preach as pastor of their church.
My heart is full.

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...