Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Second Who!

 The second owl quilt from this February's Shop Hop is finished being quilted 
I gave it back to Millie, my neighbor!  
Who photo-bombed me this time?
 The little guy thought it was time to sit and paint just as I started clicking!
 As the boys swam this afternoon, I enjoyed watering all of my flowering plants-
bougainvillea...
the mother's day canna lily is going strong,
 the 2' Tibouchina princess flower 'tree' is covered with blooms and buds-it will bloom all summer!
It is so pretty to see the silver striped leaves and the purple flowers-
 -especially when it is a perfect complement to its neighbor, 
the coral nut plant (Jatropha podagrica )
And across the lanai is the pinks of the
impatiens and the tall plant in the background.
(I don't know the name of that one yet!)

8 comments:

  1. All your blooms are so pretty. It got cold here again but today they are promising the 60's. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun owl quilt and your plants are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an app on my phone (Picture This) that identifies plants pretty well.

    The owl quilt is adorable as is the little photo bomber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little photo bomber!

    You have so many interesting plants. It's amazing how much our gardens vary because of location!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love a quilt with a little one sitting on it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Second Who is just as gorgeous as the first one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...