Thursday, April 11, 2019

Building Blocks

 Nyki helped me with some quilting;  my daughter sent these sampler blocks home with me.
There are just five more to complete to have a lap quilt so I took on the mission.
 I took just a bit of time to read through to see what was going on and then dug right in!
I do enjoy having a block to do when I have some time in between things!
 Look how much the Muscadine grapevine has grown! 
It is all leafed out and starting to climb!
And the Cana lily is very happy to bob its heads as we enjoy the pool each afternoon.

7 comments:

  1. I love a good sampler quilt but have never made one. I was tempted by the Connecting Threads new Block of the Month but knew I would never keep up. If it had been a 12 month deal I would have jumped but 4...no way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have cats. Save on quilt weights. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the vine is going to love climbing the bamboo arch. Love the sampler blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a pool sounds heavenly. Great photos. I admire the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are jumping right back into home life! Love the sampler blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you’d never guess that you just recently gave the muscadine its arch — it looks very happy! It is fun to see the quilt in action again finally. And the canna is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...