Sunday, September 19, 2021

SATURDAY'S STUFF

I pulled the first of the QFK's off the quilting frame
 and loaded the second one and started quilting it but I was tired of standing by then 

so I put the put the binding on the jar quilt--it still needs to be washed and dried but it's done being sewn.

Bill took the box of Autumn things of the high shelf in the garage so I could put a few things out and about the house!  It was enjoyable to add the pops of orange around the house.  I even hung two pumpkin watercolors on the wall, too.
I added some orange to the tall vase in the corner of the dining room.
While I waited for the pizza to bake, I signed all of the newest bowls with the wood burner so they are official.  I do need to seal the bottoms, though, but that is a job for another day!
Bill brought in the mail and the order from KnitPicks came--sock yarn!  I've missed having some socks on the needles!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love all your fall decor! I'm probably going to miss it again this year thanks to the remodel mess but I am starting to have hopes for Christmas. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The “pops” of orange look great for Fall. I haven’t changed my door wreath yet, but probably will this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your autumn decorations look great. Somehow a lot of decorations didn't make it in the move. I have no idea where they are.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...