Friday, November 12, 2021

A FELINE THIS FRIDAY

 
"I have no idea how the pumpkin fell on the floor!"

Yesterday, I went to church to decorate for a after-church dinner to celebrate 33 years for this church's fellowship!  We had a wonderful time sprucing up the fellowship hall. 

When I was home again, I spent an hour planting two small shrubs, Ixora, in the front yard.  They are evergreen shrubs;  butterflies and hummingbirds love their blooms-what's not to like?!

I was pretty tired after all of the physical work so I spent some time catching up on my crochet--I ran out of yarn for the centers so I stopped making more and counted what I had--3 more than I had planned!  But I am not sure I want to be done making them! lol  I just might buy more yarn and make a larger blanket than I had planned!  Just because I can!

5 comments:

  1. Oh cats! they can sure get into or find trouble!! Those are nice looking bushes. And you already know I love your crocheted squares. I say a bigger blanket is in order!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a funny meme that said if the flat earth theory was true cats would have knocked everything off the edge by now.
    Those blocks are gorgeous. I can't wait to see them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol... Leno looks so nonchalant about the whole thing!

    Loving the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good project is like that. You just don't want it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how cats will stare right at you while they knock things off tables, etc. :-)
    Good for you decoarting and congratulations on your fellowships anniversary. Our church has been around for over 100 years but is in a different building as of 1961!
    As for your beautiful squares, I wouldn't want them to end either. I vote for a bigger blanket!!! I just finished the 36 centers for the baby blanket about midnight last night. Today I'll work on the outer parts but I MUST make a start on the Christmas cards first.
    BLessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...