Saturday, November 20, 2021

KEEPING MY ATTENTION

the yard, shed, estate and tent sale is going well! 
 There was a steady stream of people from 9-5 or so.
  Then we did a bit of rearranging and finally dinner!!!!  
There is a lot of room now for more items to come out from the shed again!  This is going well and what we will be doing for the next two weekends, too!
During a lull, I found some Christmas Berry Bushes (crenata) that Bill hadn't pulled.  It is invasive but birds eat them and I like the evergreen plants so I will be potting these
 and then I can enjoy them!
The East Palatka Holly is fully ripened and just in time for the robins to come along with the other northern birds that visit us for the winter!  The birds chatter and chirp every morning as they eat and catch up on each other's news!
 

5 comments:

  1. Great idea to pot those…it will be a nice way to enjoy them. Glad the sale is going well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear the sale is going well. Those berry bushes are so pretty. Our hollies never get berries. I guess we have too many of the wrong kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat plant! I have a large overgrown holly bush here... Dad and I have to figure out if we can tame it, because I really like it, and so do the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Palatka holly sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that your sale is going so well. It's always nice to make room around the home isn't it?
    That is a beautiful plant and will be very pretty potted. I like the idea of the birds chatting and catching up on news. I swear Lizzie and Zoey talk to each other. They make little noises and then pause and the other one "answers". It's like twin talk! :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...