Saturday, November 6, 2021

A LITTLE BIT OF UP

As soon as I was able, I finished the last few rows of the quilting on this quilt, trimmed the edges and then made the binding! 
 I hope to apply it today
 and put it in the washer/dryer for finishing!
When I was down for the afternoon, I added buttons to this sweater and made sure all of then ends were woven in.
  It is a pretty sweater without being too fancy. (Mom's request!)
I like the lacy yoke which is knit in such a way as to add stitches to the count without any obvious increases!  
The yarn is Premier DK ColorFusion in the colorway called 
Blue Jeans.  Knit on #6 needles.
The sweater is a girl's size 4.
 

8 comments:

  1. Love that quilt and the sweater! What pattern did you use for the sweater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... I need the pattern for that sweater because I need to upsize it for ME!!! That would go so well with my dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lacy sweater yoke is beautiful. Love the yarn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is coming along beautifully. And that sweater! I do love that yoke. Does it come in larger sizes or just toddler?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...