Sunday, November 21, 2021

SOCKS ON SUNDAY

The misty green socks are finished and ready to gift! 
 It was a good knit because sock knitting keeps you sane!  
I have cast on a new pair;  this one for my son-in-law,
 in the colors of Syracuse University 
which still holds a soft spot to all of us.
(we used to live near there!)
 I am using two skeins and making up my own striping pattern that will definitely be orderly
 even if they look random at first! 
I plan on knitting quite a bit 
on the way to and from church this morning!

5 comments:

  1. He is going to love them!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for the sock finish!! I love those two colors together on the new one. I am also in awe of how neatly you wrap your yarn cakes with the label. Why didn't I ever think of that? It would certainly reduce the mystery yarn bin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some nice socks! This afternoon after church we took a drive about 30 miles north of us today to pick up some snowmen I found on FB marketplace for a GREAT price. We had gorgeous blue skie for the trip but would you believe that I left my yarn bag at Mandy's when I left? No crocheting. And I have a deadline I am NOT going to meet at this rate, plus I wasted prime car crocheting time.
    Love those socks. The colors are perfect together.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish and beautiful start!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a minute I thought you had a Bronco fan! LOL. Lovely socks and lovely start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SO I SEWED

I worked hard to sew the last 5 rows together and then to the top 5 which were already sewn pre-Sepsis!  It was a lot of work and stumbling ...