Friday, November 19, 2021

TWO BINDINGS!

I pushed myself and finished both of the quilt bindings yesterday!  They will be turned in to my local QOV coordinator to be sent to the lady who hand stitches the labels on the back of the quilt!  Each step of the way, (piecing, assembling, quilting, binding and labeling) these quilts are filled with love!
By afternoon I was in the recliner and have made considerable progress on these socks!  I need to wrap it up so I can start some colorful socks next! 
 

8 comments:

  1. Fun to be a link in the chain! (For the QOV)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for the finishes! That's a pretty blue but I hear you about casting on some colorful ones. They always seem to knit up faster for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful when all hands make the work light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quilts will be so appreciated by the recipients. Thank you on behalf of the veterans that will receive them.
    I'm with you on the socks. The one I have on the needles right now seem to be taking forever, but then, I only work on it during Sunday School! Right now it's all about the baby blanket.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on finishing the two QOV. It’s satisfying to be part of the team that honors veterans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...