Wednesday, November 3, 2021

CITRUS

The quilt went together easily on my sewing machine yesterday.
I am quilting it in a simple meander.
The humidity has given up its hold on us and it was pleasant to work at the lathe.  I managed a thin handle on this one and think I will go be going back to the lathe with the other ones to give them a slimmer look, too.  Here's hoping! lol 
And when I was tired and ready for some recliner work, I made these four coasters with scraps of dish cloth cotton. 
 It was a pleasant activity!

5 comments:

  1. We are having our first frost of the season this morning so it was nice to see all your beachy/summery projects! We went right from summer to winter again. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get so much done in a day. All wonderful projects and so pretty. I don't know why, but your coasters remind me of sand dollars. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighthouse fabric is cute and looks great in the quilt. If I lived closer, I’d ask for crochet lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idle hands for you! LOL Those honey dippers are so pretty. and your crocheting is wonderful. Like Nancy, if I lived closer, I'd be begging for some lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...