Daughter sent me a pair of left handed scissors! This is a treat because I have been unable to use them for months now! I cut off the bottom of this dress that is just a smidge too long. Not any more! I cut off a few inches and then hemmed it on the machine. (Hand sewing is still impossible!) I hemmed two dresses which was very satisfying!
This another gift of love from daughter and family....the dwarf thunbergia--it is so happy, it has grown right up its upstairs neighbor! They seem very happy because both are blooming happily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


I need to get a pair for The Mister. He is left handed and always has to ask me to cut things for him.
ReplyDeleteGreat gifts from your daughter!!
ReplyDeleteDennis is left handed and struggles with scissors. It was really nice of your daughter to send them to you. The plants do seem happy. Such thoughtful gifts for you. Obviously you are loved.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
ugh - that reminds me, I have some dress alterations to make. They are still hanging in my closet, unworn since I bought them. I really need to get on that!
ReplyDeleteOnly two lefties in my family - my niece and brother-in-law. I have two knit sundresses to shorten before warm weather arrives.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are able to get some crafting done!
ReplyDeleteJillxo
Love you! ♥️
ReplyDelete