Bill found this chunk of Himalayan salt without the electrical light cord.Over the weekend, my son helped me pick out the right replacements off Amazon. I scrubbed the salt on the outside since it looked like it had been left out in the rain and I clean the dirt off of it. The wooden base needed some cleaning up as well. I love doing this kind of repair project so I sat in the kitchen while Denise was running circles around me. LOL How nice to see it all lit up after a little bit of elbow grease.
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Cleaning is definitely not my favorite thing to do ... there's a lot of dust in this desert country. Was reading a list today of things to do to make it a more joyful experience but mostly did some eye rolling. :/ Nice that you had someone to help you out.
ReplyDeleteI would love to have someone come over and clean my entire house!
ReplyDeleteAren't church friends the best? I'm so glad that you had the help that you need right now. Too have the entire house clean at one time is indeed a gift.
ReplyDeleteLove that light. I've seen them before in decorating shows and in ads, but never knew someone who had one. You'll have to tell us if it makes a difference in moods, etc.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy
Happy to hear your friend came over to help as you recover. Love the light - nice repair on the salt lamp.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! I'm sure it's putting off some nice healing vibes.
ReplyDelete