We have the privilege to have these two grandsons for the weekend! Dad is out of town so we get to spend some intense togetherness time; we have a ton of fun planned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ANTICIPATION
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...

Have FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteThose two look like you all could have some FUN together!!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like grandchild together time. Enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete♥️
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!
ReplyDelete