We have the privilege to have these two grandsons for the weekend! Dad is out of town so we get to spend some intense togetherness time; we have a ton of fun planned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Have FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteThose two look like you all could have some FUN together!!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like grandchild together time. Enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete♥️
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!
ReplyDelete