Saturday, April 13, 2024

A VERY FULL DAY!

I finished my April WAL yesterday morning! 
 It is cut free of the loom!  
I need to zig-zag the ends and then I will wash and dry and press both the table runner and towel I wove.  I have some stats to record first thing this morning so I can write down the measurements to note shrinkage rates.
Mary and I did a ton of Shop Hopping yesterday!!! 
 (We forgot a pic at the first store in Deland.!)  
Daytona Beach.


Holly Hill, Florida.
Edgewater, Florida.

I will sort through the haul for the day and organize it according to project before I share the goods!
 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty weaving. Glad you had fun hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put on quite a few miles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weaving looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing it on the table. You look like you're having a great time on the shop hop.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The runner and towel look amazing!!! It always freaks me out when I cut something off. It just feels wrong no matter how many times I've done it....lol. I love that bus. I think I drove one just like it in the 60's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

EPIDENDRUM

The view outside my studio patio doors--the very large area of epidendrum! In common flower vernacular, it is a ground orchid.   The slighte...