Monday, April 1, 2024

APRIL FOOL'S DAY

It was a wonderful day yesterday, filled up with love.  I did a bit of crocheting in the evening with this yarn called I Love This Yarn in Brights colorway--doesn't it look like Easter eggs?
This pair in was from Crafter's Choice yarn but I tossed the label already!  

What will I be doing today?  Starting the WAL, of course!!!! 

 First step, winding on the warp! More pics to follow!  

These many steps before I start weaving will all be part of the process and I am not going to rush through any of them!


 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Enjoy the start of your latest weaving journey today. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dishcloths. Enjoy your loom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the I Love This Yarn, in the Bright colorway. I've made many dishcloths with it.
    I hope you enjoy your new project with the loom. It's going to be fun, following your progress with it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the fiddly bits of weaving even though they take a lot of time. Weaving itself goes too fast imho. I took a look at that WAL runner project and wow....I love that twill. I've never seen that one before. I'm trying to decide on one for my next project and had no idea there were so many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright colors really speak to me. (be strong -- no new yarn for a while.) We didn't do anything for Easter. But we had just spent the week with our kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...