Monday, April 8, 2024

TYING UP LOOSE ENDS

Isn't it so pretty?
I still work on the shawl;  the thread/yarn is terrible to work with because not only is it dark now, it is not plied but it is just four loose threads you are working with and they inevitably separate and then one thread is loose and it is very 'unfun'!    
So glad it is pretty to make up for the misery! lol
I am still enjoying the dishcloth madness!
  I gave away 30 of them at church yesterday!
And I am still making a couple hats a week!
 

5 comments:

  1. Your shawl is stunning! Love the color and how it fades. I gave 12 dishcloths away on Saturday to family when they came from dinner. My sweet niece practically begs for them! I love it. I so enjoy giving pleasure to people with my yarny fun.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bad" yarn is so aggravating. Good on you for sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shawl is beautiful - too bad it's pain to work with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love all your FOs and projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...