The end of the year is just as exciting to me as the new one will be tomorrow. I like to spend the day in thoughtful thanksgiving while cleaning out piles of clutter; cleared mind, clean house.
Have a safe evening with those you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

All the best in 2010 to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed by the cuteness of that cat photo!!!
Sue
PS: Keep looking up. Hopefully one of us will see that blue moon!
I love this picture...it sums up so many of the happy things in your life...cats, love, quilts, etc etc...
ReplyDeletehave a happy and healthy new year - and may all your wishes come true in time!
ReplyDeleteall the best from the frozen emerald isle, Bettina