Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Plans and Unwinds...

 I'm knitting some toddler socks with the left over Pairfect sock yarn 
while I do some math and chart writing! 
 I'm not happy with this little guy since he has decided that 5:20 am is a good wake up time.  
 And then he is tired and grumpy most of the morning!  
I will knit him socks and remember I love him.....
 The Hap for Harriet is no more-I ran out of steam for this one .
So I ripped it out and caked it up!  
Who knows, it might just be another new Leaves Shawl when I get the chart done!!!!

6 comments:

  1. getting up that early would make me tired and grumpy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope the little guy's internal clock gets reset when the time changes on Sunday or your early morning wake up call could be much earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you. I have grand sitting duty for the next few weeks myself and I am not looking forward to it. I like being a grandma-not a nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ripped out a hat this weekend. !! It didnt block well, so POOF. ITs back to being yarn kinky yarn but yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me think of Grandpa’s smart aleck comment to Grandma when she rips out and reuses, that they can afford new yarn and she doesn’t have to just knit and unknit for something to keep her busy! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah little ones that wake up early, they can be so crabby later on. Glad you frogged the shawl if you aren't happy with it. life is to short to waste knitting time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...