These socks just flew off the needles! What fun it was to see the colors evolve. Even the 'solid' areas have very complex shading! These socks are from Static in Rooster on 64 stitches on #1 needles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteNice work! I wish my socks would fly off the needles!
ReplyDeleteFantastic finish!
ReplyDeleteThat was fast! You even got them matchy matchy. I find that a challenge with Static. Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete