So when I pieced the top border yesterday, it was way too long! So I went back to the instructions and found that I had forgotten to apply the two skinny borders first! Guess what I will be doing today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Oh, dear....spending time with the ripper is one of my least favorite hobbies.
ReplyDeleteBeen there many times . . .
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice that most projects are fixable? It's going to be great!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
It’s a beautiful scene!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Hopefully you will recover and be on to the finish.
ReplyDelete