Thursday, February 9, 2023

SITTING PRETTY

The mild temperatures here while I was in NY has produced a lot more azaleas!  There are pinks, very pale pinks and some whites so far.  The other side of the driveway takes longer to bloom because they are in the shade side!
I hung my cow in the dining room.  It is a good spot to see it all the time and enjoy the calm colors, too.
I knit a headband without a twist for anyone to wear but especially for men who wouldn't enjoy the twisted version!  
I will be making several of them this way and some more twisted ones, too.  The two hats are for newborns--one is lined in grey because I used up the end of two skeins!
  It was nice to be home!  
Today, I will be doing some time in the Studio!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love to see the blooms! That headband without the twist would be great for a hunter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newborn hats are so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of Daughter's teenage students just bought a Sentro knitting machine that is so popular with kids right now. I was shocked to see how many videos there were of teens making sweaters. Although there were just as many of teens giving up in frustration thinking it's easier than it actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - I don't think my azaleas made it through winter - I'll know for sure in another month or so

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...